A senior artist with over 20 years of experience as a graphic designer and illustrator covering a range of industries and duties including web design, branding, casino design and print/digital design
Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Webflow, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Access, Keynote, After Effects, Premiere, Animate, HTML/CSS, Grade 1 Braille, Mac and PC OS, Typography, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook.
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Illustration
6/1993 - Present: Freelance Illustrator / Designer
Providing freelance services to a variety of clients, utilizing illustration, graphic design and video editing techniques.
- Design and maintain company websites
- Integrate social media platforms into existing websites
- Produce full color illustrations for publishing projects
- Create promotional material for advertising and email campaigns
- Retouch photos for use in marketing campaigns and ads
- Design logos and branding material for various clients
- Edit and produce videos for DVDs and presentations
4/2014 - Present: Prudential – Senior Graphic Design Specialist
Serving as Graphic Designer for the Marketing Department of Prudential’s Private Capital Investment Division and its 14 offices.
- Produce presentations for both internal and external distribution
- Generate marketing collateral for prospective clients and recruits
- Integrate and manage new marketing tools for investment teams
- Develop training material for new tools
- Create email blasts and promotional material
10/2011 - 9/2013: TrialGraphix – Sr. Graphic Designer / Info Designer
Produced a wide range of litigation graphics for high profile law firms dealing with court cases and legal proceedings.
- Designed both fully animated and static PowerPoint presentations for courtroom displays
- Created printed graphics for court cases, utilizing Illustrator and InDesign
- Generated timelines and interactive graphics with Flash
- Provided onsite support for clients during trial preparation and jury research
- Recreated floor plans and schematics based on low quality prints and sketches
- Retouched old photos and documents
- Designed printed graphics and brochures for clients to use in non-legal matters
- Edited video segments for use in client presentations
7/2002 - 12/2010: Selini Neckwear – Graphic Designer / eCommerce Web Designer
Served as both a Graphic Designer and eCommerce Web Designer at a menswear company with a host of clients such as Burlington Coat Factory and Casual Male.
- Created designs for ties, socks and other men’s accessories
- Designed and maintained wholesale eCommerce sites
- Photographed products for websites, ads and displays
- Involved in promotion and advertising of wholesale sites; including print ads displayed in major industry magazines
- Developed designs for both logos and packaging, utilizing their own brands as well as licensed brands
- Produced presentation work used in corporate meetings with well-established clientele
- Created signs for tradeshows and window displays
- Organized and cataloged inventory of over 2,000 items
- Met with clients to address their needs when producing artwork
- Coordinated with other departments, offices and outside vendors
- Managed both full-time and freelance support staff in order to maintain sites
- Served as the primary customer service representative for telephone and email inquiries
- Managed customer complaints regarding orders
1/2000 - 7/2002: Bomvyx Corp – Graphic Designer
Worked as lead Graphic Designer and Assistant Art Director for this neckwear firm, dealing with small startup companies and large chain stores.
- Designed fabric swatches for men’s apparel such as shirts and ties
- Created web graphics and promotional material for trade shows
- Provided illustrations for numerous projects, including art for licensed properties
- Served as Assistant Art Director and trained new entry level graphic designers
- Performed market research to help create up to date fashion designs
3/1999 - 12/1999: AC Coin & Slot – Graphic Designer
Performed graphic design duties at this company, including developing casino interiors and custom signage.
- Created artwork for both 2D & 3D casino signs
- Developed themed areas within casinos utilizing various forms of signage and interior design
- Provided illustrations that were translated into statues and murals
- Worked with R&D to develop new concepts for slot machines and games
- Produced presentation packages for client review and sales purposes
6/1993 - 9/1996: Acclaim Comics – Background Artist
Provided artwork and production assistance for this publishing company, working on a number of successful comic series.
- Produced background art for published books and advertising material
- Created color schemes for comic pages using water colors and Photoshop
- Assisted in various stages of production, including cleaning film and artwork
- Provided artwork for licensed material